1. Home
  2. Docs
  3. NIF Basics
  4. How do I order a NIF for my child (minor)?

How do I order a NIF for my child (minor)?

Simply fill out the order form with your child’s details.

If your child is under 18 years of age, you will need to provide the following additional documents:

  • Birth Certificate of the minor (with a certified English translation if not in Roman characters)
  • Copy of the minor’s passport (if allocated)
  • Copy of the first parent’s passport
  • Copy of the second parent’s passport

Both parents will also need to sign the Power of Attorney, which will be sent shortly after completing the online checkout process.

If you are a single parent, please provide one of the following documents instead of the second parent’s passport:

  • Proof of custody
  • Death certificate