These Terms govern:
- The use of Novomove.com, and,
- All quotations, offers, work, agreements, and deliveries of services or goods by or on behalf of the Service Provider.
- Users must carefully read this document.
- No relationship of employment, agency, or partnership is created between the parties in these Terms.
- Capitalized words are defined in the relevant sections of this document.
- Deviations from these conditions are only possible if the parties explicitly agree in writing.
- Some provisions in these Terms may apply only to specific categories of Users. In particular, some provisions may apply only to Consumers or those Users who do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any mention, clauses apply to all Users.
Provider of Novomove.com
Novomove.com is provided by Upreliable LLC, registered at 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Ste 1200, Sheridan, WY 82801. Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Novomove” refers to:
- This website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Owner makes its Service available;
- The Service;
- Any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets, or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
- Novomove (or this Platform): The online resource that facilitates the delivery of the Service.
- Agreement: Any legally binding or contractual relationship between Upreliable LLC and the User, as governed by these Terms.
- Commercial User: Any User who does not meet the criteria of a Consumer.
- European (or Europe): Applicable when a User is physically situated or has registered offices within the EU, irrespective of nationality.
- Upreliable LLC (or We): Represents the individual(s) or legal entity that offers Novomove.com and/or the Service to Users.
- Offering: A product or service available for purchase through Novomove.com, such as physical goods, digital files, software, reservation services, etc. The sale of Offerings may be a component of the Service.
- Service: The service offered by Novomove.com, as detailed in these Terms and on Novomove.com.
- Terms: All conditions applicable to the utilization of Novomove.com and/or the Service, as described in this document and any other associated documents or agreements, with updates as needed over time.
- User (or You): Refers to any individual or legal entity using Novomove.com.
- Consumer: Any User considered a natural person who accesses goods or services for personal consumption or, more broadly, operates outside their trade, business, craft, or profession.
How Novomove Works
Novomove simply functions as a technical infrastructure or platform, allowing Users to interact with each other. The Platform is not directly involved in any such interactions between Users.
1. Content on Novomove.com
Unless otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on Novomove.com is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors. The Owner makes every effort to ensure that the content provided on Novomove.com does not infringe any legal provisions or third-party rights. However, achieving this result may not always be possible. In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.
2. Rights Regarding Content on Novomove.com
The Owner possesses and reserves all intellectual property rights for any content on the platform. As a result, Users may only utilize the content in ways necessary or implicit for proper use of the Service. Specifically, but not limited to, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits outlined below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties, or create derivative works from the content available on Novomove.com, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
In cases explicitly stated on Novomove.com, the User may download, copy, and/or share some content available through Novomove.com for personal and non-commercial use only, provided that copyright attributions and other required attributions by the Owner are correctly implemented. Any applicable statutory limitations or exceptions to copyright remain unaffected.
3. Access to external resources
Novomove.com may provide Users with access to external resources supplied by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner does not control these resources and is not accountable for their content and availability. Conditions applicable to any resources offered by third parties, including those concerning any possible granting of rights in content, arise from each such third party’s terms and conditions, or in the absence of those, from applicable statutory law.
4. Acceptable use
Novomove and the Service may only be utilized within the scope of their intended purpose, as outlined in these Terms and applicable law. Users are solely responsible for ensuring their use of Novomove.com and/or the Service does not violate any applicable law, regulations, or third-party rights.
Consequently, the Owner reserves the right to take appropriate measures to protect its legitimate interests, including denying Users access to Novomove.com or the Service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through Novomove.com or the Service to relevant authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities – whenever Users engage or are suspected of engaging in any of the following activities: violate laws, regulations, and/or these Terms; infringe any third-party rights; significantly impair the Owner’s legitimate interests; offend the Owner or any third party.
5. Provision of information by the Client
The Client will provide to the Service Provider all relevant information for the execution of the assignment and accepts that if the Client does not, the Service Provider may not be able to adequately carry out the service.
The Client is obliged to provide all data and documents that the Service Provider believes are necessary for the correct execution of the assignment, in a timely manner, in the desired form and in the desired manner.
The Client guarantees the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the data and documents provided to the Service Provider, even if they originate from third parties, unless the nature of the assignment dictates otherwise.
The Client indemnifies the Service Provider against any damage in any form whatsoever arising from non-compliance with the provisions of the first paragraph of this article. If and insofar as the Client requests this, the Service Provider returns the relevant documents.
If the Client does not make the data and documents required by the Service Provider available, or not in time or properly, and the execution of the order is delayed as a result, the resulting additional costs and additional fees will be borne by the Client.
Each party shall maintain the confidentiality of any information received (in any form) from the other party and any other information regarding the other party that is known or reasonably suspected to be confidential, or information that the disclosure of which may cause harm to the other party. Both parties shall take all necessary measures to ensure that their personnel also maintain the confidentiality of such information. The confidentiality obligation described in this article applies for the duration of this Agreement and for a period of five years after its termination. If the Client or any of their employees, service providers, or natural persons or legal entities otherwise connected to them violate this confidentiality clause, a penalty of €5,000 shall be payable for each day the violation continues. Claiming the fine does not affect the service provider’s right to claim damages for this breach.
The confidentiality obligation mentioned in the first paragraph of this article does not apply to information:
- that was already public at the time the recipient received it or subsequently became public without a violation by the receiving party of a duty of confidentiality imposed on them;
- that the receiving party can prove was already in their possession at the time the other party provided it;
- that the receiving party received from a third party who was entitled to provide this information to the receiving party;
- that is made public by the receiving party based on a legal obligation.
7. Data Processing
8. Execution of the Agreement
The Service Provider implements the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and following the requirements of good workmanship. The Service Provider has the right to have work performed by third parties. The Service Provider will inform the Client if third parties are hired to perform (part of) the work. If third parties have access to personal data for which the Client is responsible, prior permission will be required following the Data Processing Agreement between the Client and the Service Provider. Implementation of the Services as agreed upon between Parties takes place in mutual consultation and after written Agreement and payment of any agreed advance.
9. Paid Products
Some of the Products provided on Novomove.com, as part of the Service, are offered on a payment basis. The fees, duration, and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described below and in the dedicated sections of Novomove.com.
10. Product description
Prices, descriptions, or availability of Products are outlined in their respective sections on Novomove.com and are subject to change without notice.
While Products on Novomove.com are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation on Novomove.com through any means (including, as the case may be, graphic material, images, colors, sounds) is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product. The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.
11. Purchasing process
Any steps taken from choosing a Product to order submission form part of the purchasing process. The purchasing process includes these steps:
- Users must choose the desired Product and verify their purchase selection.
- After reviewing the information displayed in the purchase selection, Users may place the order by submitting it.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will be asked to provide personal and payment information necessary for the processing of the purchase request.
- Users must review and confirm the provided information, ensuring its accuracy and completeness.
- Before finalizing the purchase, Users should thoroughly review the order summary, which includes details of the chosen Product, its price, and any applicable taxes and fees.
- By confirming and submitting the order, Users enter into a legally binding contract with the Service Provider to purchase the selected Product under the terms and conditions stated during the purchasing process and in these Terms.
- Upon successful completion of the order, Users will receive a confirmation email containing a summary of their purchase and any relevant information regarding the purchased Product.
12. Payment methods
Novomove.com offers various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and other payment services, as specified on the platform. The Service Provider reserves the right to restrict the available payment methods for specific Products or Users based on its sole discretion.
13. Order processing and fulfillment
Upon successful payment, the Service Provider will process the order and fulfill the purchased Product in accordance with the specified delivery method and timeframe. The Service Provider is responsible for ensuring the proper delivery of the Product, and Users should promptly notify the Service Provider of any issues or discrepancies in the received Product.
14. Refunds and cancellations
Users may be eligible for a refund or cancellation of their order under specific conditions outlined in these Terms, the dedicated sections of Novomove.com, or as required by applicable law. Users should contact the Service Provider to request a refund or cancellation, providing all relevant information and the reason for the request. The Service Provider will review each request on a case-by-case basis and will inform the User of its decision.
15. Customer support
Users may contact the Service Provider for any inquiries, questions, or issues related to their use of Novomove.com, the Service, or the purchased Products via email@example.com. The Service Provider will make reasonable efforts to respond and address the User’s concerns promptly and effectively. Contact information for customer support is available on Novomove.com.
16. Changes to these Terms
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, in its sole discretion. Users will be notified of any significant changes to these Terms through appropriate communication channels, such as email or notifications on Novomove.com. Continued use of the platform and the Service following such changes constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms. Users are encouraged to review these Terms periodically to stay informed of any updates or changes.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any disputes arising from or relating to their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Service Provider is established, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the same jurisdiction.